Sunday, November 2, 2014

What Makes You Happy?


Asked by H&M magazine. For me it's sure cannot be only one, but simple.

1.       A full sleep/nap on my comfy bed, of course.
2.       A friendly talk and chat with stranger you meet on the street, subway, counters. Share smiles and end with “Nice to meet you! Have a good day!”. It’s the beginning of a lovely day J
3.       Hugs, praises and kisses from loved ones.

4.       A nice full meal. Yummy yum yum + satisfaction ~
5.       A cup of hot chocolate, haaaaaa~~~ so good.
6.       Listening to my favourite songs – “Because I’m Happy!”
7.       Fill me with colours. Colours bring beauty and happiness.

8.       Done something happy/proud of myself. An achievement!
9.       A vacation at the beach, peaceful with only waves, wind, sand, warmth, coolness of the water, night sky full of stars and with loved ones.
10.   Shopping! Come on, who doesn’t love shopping??
11.   Finishing an awesome great good book.
12.   An intimate hang out with friends and BFFs, where you can go from silly to crazy.

13.   Fashion! When I’m in nice clothes, nice pair of shoe, makeup, manicure, and not without chic hair.
14.   Wishes and loves received and vice versa to others.
15.   After a good facial/body treatment and massage.
16.   A dinner, just me and my lovely husband. Then, a walk around.
17.   A good sex and relaxing after in his arms on bed. Suuweeeeett…
18.   An outing by myself. Shopping, a lunch, watch movie in cinema = I do what I want, I like and fuss-free. Yes, I’m a lone ranger and I feel good.
19.   A smile, laugh, action, funny words and hug from my cute nephew. He's always so sweet and the cutest.
20.   There’s no limitation of what certain things can bring happiness. Be happy for yourself and you’re always happy.
 


Give yourself a smile in the mirror and say “I’m awesome in an awesome day!”.

With love everywhere, to yourself and to others, you'll be happy.

Now, what makes you happy?


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Header Background Designed by Freepik