Tuesday, November 25, 2014

10 Reasons Why Jeggings Should Be Loved?



First of all, jeggings ain’t jeans nor legging but are jeans + leggings. Jeggings give extreme elasticity, easy to wear yet thicker than leggings. In simple, it’s elastic comfy version with denim jeans look.

Here are the difference between leggings and jeggings:

Leggings: thin, tight fitting style that are made from lycra, spandex, nylon, cotton or polyester. It can be saggy after few hours wear. It’s sheer and thin enough to show your butt, panty line and the OMG V-line.

Jeggings: an advanced version of leggings. Thicker than leggings, tight fitting as well but with a denim jeans style in elastic version. Some of them have stitch detail pocket. They are versatile, comfortable, edgy and stylish.

Some ladies are afraid to wear jeggings because of their skinny fit effect which they think will show everything they don’t want to show – the huge. Let me tell you, you are NOT absolutely right. Match jegging with perfect top and shoe/boot and you’re good to go. Curvy Kim K kills it in jeggings.

Let me tell you why you should love jeggings.

1.       It gives you the comfort feel of leggings yet still gives the casual chic edgy look of jeans.
2.       You’ll look great in every kind of shoes especially boots. It’s very easy to tuck your boots in with jeggings.
3.       The elasticity you'll love! You can do yoga, play aerobic, run, dance and jump and your jegging is still perfectly there. 90 degree leg lift? No problem!
4.       Big butt? Heavy bottom? If jeans cannot fit you, don't worry, jeggings favor curvy women.

5.       They are so much easy matchy. You can pair with almost any tops including flowy/loose/huge tops.
6.       Again, it’s extremely comfortable. It’s like your second skin. No bulky feel.
7.       NO panty line and NO V-line. Excuuuse me! They are gross!

8.       You can wear short tops or anything above your butt since they cover what should be covered.
9.       Believe it or not, your butt, hips and thighs will be embraced. Jeggings have higher waist which can give you a more flattering slimming effect and cuuurve – Kim K and Beyonce ladies!
10.   They can visually draw your height up as well.

My love with jeggings started from my big/wide butt that getting a pair of jeans/trouser was a total headache to me. Jeans stuck at my butt for tons of times. It took me ages to find one that I could wear but still not perfectly fit.

Then, I found my savor – jeggings. I’m not shy to show my butt and short legs anymore because I look good in jeggings, in fact, very much better than jeans. I embrace my curves in jeggings.

In terms of colors, it depends on your body figure and height. Bear in mind that bright and poppy colors are not as easy matching, will bring out your body line even more obviously and bring down your height. So, I do not recommend it for short/heavy bottom people. I always prefer lighter denim blue colors to match most of my tops and it makes me look younger and fresher, for me personally. Moreover, classic denim blue color will never get outdated. For long skinny legs ladies, you’re lucky to be able to wear any colors you like.



Jeggings are good casual pieces to hangout. If you found a fashionable jegging, please try it before you buy whether it fits and you look good in it. Remember, clothes have to suit you not otherwise.

I recently bought a jegging from H&M. They are selling good comfy and fashionable jeggings in different colours at an affordable price. Go check it out!


JEGGINGS ARE MUST HAVE! Now, my over RM200 Levi’s jeans is unseen covered by all my jeggings.


1 comment :

  1. This kind of active wear is like a blessing for women. Legs get a perfect shape and comfy waist bands are amazing. Got similar carbon38 leggings from a branded store and their colors are superb. Also just the same after several washes. Look great with sports bras and loose t shirts.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Header Background Designed by Freepik