Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Mystery/Thriller season - 'Gone Girl' & 'Before I Go to Sleep' Movies


"WHAT! Gone Girl is not showing here?! Damn!" for unknown reason Malaysia cancelled its release.

I am a movie person. If there's a good movie, I'll watch; if there's a good book but going into screen, I'll choose to watch the movie. Like Love, Rosie.

I'll definitely watch Love, Rosie with my husband, soon. But my most neck-longing-looking-forward movies are Gone Girl and Nicole Kidman's Before I Go to Sleep. But the bad news is Malaysia is not showing Gone Girl and the good news is I've just got my Gone Girl book (just for the reason Malaysia is not showing it. Argh! Frustrated but glad to read the book anyways) and Before I Go to Sleep is coming soon on 30th October in Malaysia ~~!!!! Oh yeah oh yeah ~

I was not into mystery/thriller movie until I saw Gone Girl's trailer somewhere, a voice told me that 'I must watch this! I must watch this!'. Same thing happened when I saw Before I Go to Sleep's trailer. I was like "WHAAAAATTT!!" when it's announced that Gone Girl will no longer be showing in Malaysia. Then, I was like "Oh great. Another banned good movie. Nevermind, I'll help myself with the book." while a voice was telling me must watch that movie anyhow.

Because of Gone Girl mystery/thriller fiction is my trend pick now. Thus, I grabbed How to Be A Good Wife by Emma Chapman together with my Gone Girl in Kinokuniya bookstore in past weekend. 

I’ll read Gone Girl first (since I’m so drawn into its mystery/story so much) while waiting for Before I Go to Sleep. AAAHHHHH it’s this week!! Let me show you the trailers if you haven’t seen it.

Gone Girl Trailer #2 (2014)

Before I Go to Sleep Trailer 

Very tempting right? If it’s showing or will show in your country, go watch it! And let me know how do you think about it.

Many say that Before I Go to Sleep is somehow like Momento, a year 2000 movie which tells a man with short-term memory loss as well hunt for the man he thinks killed his wife. I never had the chance to watch that but I think Before I Go to Sleep will be more tempting and exciting. Whatsoever, I will not skip it.

And I hope How to Be A Good Wife will be a good read.




No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Header Background Designed by Freepik